Tuesday 13 September 2016

Fun with a wind machine

OK so I've never really thought to use a wind machine (aka fan!) but hey, I wanted to have some fun with long hair and this summer, although not the hottest on record, had it's moments, so it came in rather handy.  I am a Kensington professional photographer covering London and the surrounding areas with my West London studio and split my time equally between Maternity photography and family photo shoots in London.

I am aiming for a fine art appearance to my maternity shoots without being too inaccessible, as I feel they are going to stand the test of time and they do truly look stunning on the wall.  The inclusion of the fan does add a certain movement to the images as you can see, so I do like using it.  It's rather more powerful than I was expecting though which leads to rather amusing images of women drowning in their own hair!!

Pregnancy photographer London

Fine Art photographer London

I have a fantastic studio in my home in West London, where I have all the props I need but in a relaxed and homely environment.  All my clients have said they instantly feel at home and at ease having their images taken and I inevitably form a lasting relationship with them seeing their children grow up which is immensely satisfying.

Susan Porter-Thomas Photography - Fine Art Pregnancy Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment